11 January 2013

2013 is here & a quick catch up for Christmas etc




Hi everyone my last day of holiday for me today but I thought I had time to share my Christmas with you all - hopefully after this I will blog more often. It is funny when you're on holiday you're busier with all those jobs you put off all year ;)

Anyhow without much further ado here was my "official Christmas card for 2012" & yes it used my favourite stampset from the Holiday Mini catalogue Watercolor Winter - I'm a bit gutted as it looks like it is not carrying through (being a demo I have the next mini catalogue in my hands & they actually have listed stamps & accessories that are "still available" so I'm guessing if not available that means it isn't making the new big annual catalogue but it is only a guess on my part. I'll list in my next newsletter which I will send out early next week what is "not available".



Anyhow my official Christmas Card was a take on this ONE but I gold embossed the outline which looked amazing with the Champagne glimmer paper even if I say so myself and I also used my now retired gold Encore ink pad for the flourish.


Other hand made cards I received I collaged as below (from top left to bottom right : many thanks to Judy Beetson, Rachael Knight, Donna Blackmore, Priscilla Trillo, Priscilla Trillo, Joan Hallett, Debbie Lamb & Linda Stewart - LOVE THEM ALL!!!)




Priscilla Trillo was also very busy & she sent me these fabulous quilled works of art & don't I look happy holding up my warrior princess name on Christmas day - KareNZa- many thanks Prissi AKA "Fish"




Just a quick collage of some of what we have been up to. Pre-Christmas we had a fab weekend down in Palmerston North & caught up with Pete's son Keegan - I can highly recommend shopping out of Auckland - it was so stress-free. The views are from the Stormy Point lookout over the Rangitikei Plains



Have we waterblasted or what?? Amazing how much dirt sits on top of the bricks but my boys (Napoleon AKA Napster & Tiger look very happy with the finished product).



My family Christmas : I think the number of shoes show how many of us were present:


And last but not least the Women's final at the ASB Tennis Classic:


I've also been lucky & got to see the closing night of Mary Poppins the musical at the Civic plus see a thrilling T20 cricket match after work with my work mates. And yes I have squeezed in a bit of crafting but will blog that next week. Until then take care all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen