22 January 2013

A WOW of a time


Recently some of the ladies in my team the WOW paperKRafters joined me for lunch & we all shared lots of laughs & a project each. We were very lucky the sun was shining & the food was good but the company & the crafting was best. As the day was so successful this is how I propose we do all our team trainings going forward in 2013. If you'd like to join us do check out my FAQs about joining my team & at the moment with Sale-a-bration anyone signing up receives 25% MORE in your starter pack, $356.50 worth of product and still pay only $189! 


Also anyone signing up with me during SAB will also go in the draw to win a 2012-2014 in-colour ribbon bundle ($96.25 RRP) from me.

This is the project I shared on the day stamping on tumbled tiles - I'm rather proud of my wee babies.I feel they really suit the vintage look of the images in the Feeling Sentimental stamp set which is one of the 19 things on offer in Sale-a-bration which we earn for FREE for spending $120 (no limits).





If you haven't checked out the Sale-a-bration catalogue do click HERE what else you could earn for free. And if you'd like to place an order or host a workshop or join my team & have a WOW of a time don't hesitate to contact me thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen