16 March 2013

Only 5 days left & sharing Vintage Verses



Happy weekend everyone - never thought I'd be so happy to see a gray sky I only hope the promised rain comes & my garden survives the drought. Isn't this a real easy thank you card.

Recipe:
Stamp Set: Vintage Verses (SAB)
Ink: Tangerine Tango
Paper: Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Sycamore Street DSP (SAB)
Other: Elegant Butterfly punch, dimensional, basic jewel

Below is the other funky images in the set which you can still earn for free with any order over $120 (SAB finishes March 22nd).
These are the demo swaps I received from my team mates using the Vintage Verses stamp set, ain't they fab!

from Sally Williams; a simple & elegant card


Ohh a wee treat from enclosed in this beauty from Andrea Hill & she's also used the fab Honeycomb EF (love it)

 From Sharon de Vos, another elegant card:


Last but not least a happy card from Pam Olds:


Many thanks ladies & if you'd like to own this set you only have 5 days to qualify now.

Have a lovely weekend all my team is doing a Twilight Stamp-a-stack today - not sure what I am more excited about meeting up with some of you or an excuse to eat pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen