17 March 2013

My Twilight card is unveiled & happy green day all




Hi all the WOW paperKRafters (Debbie, Sally & Vanita) held a twilight stamp-a-stack (SAS) with pizzas yesterday. Everyone got to take home 12 cards (4 designs; 3 of each design & hopefully a full tummy).

Above is my design for the SAS - I was the 3 sympathy cards which were all the same apart from the option of using the border embossing folder in different directions & embossing & debossing with it, and then the number of corners you could round went from 0 > 2 > 4 - the option of 2 opposing was the most popular on the day & with my fellow team-mates who chose that option as "their sample" from me to them.

Recipe:
Stamp set: Love and Sympathy
Ink: Sahara Sand, Wisteria Wonder
Paper: Naturals White, Wisteria Wonder
Other: Needlepoint Border embossing folder, corner rounder punch, Wisteria Wonder baker's twine, basic pearl, glue dot.

Thanks to all that attended & made it a really fun afternoon of crafting, especially the naughty table & you know who you are ;)

Well it's St Paddy's day today & I just think this video clip is gorgeous, teddy bears, green & jigging - makes me clap my hands with joy. Hope you had a fun day.



I'll be back tomorrow with the other samples from the SAS so do check back if you can.

1 comment:

  1. These cards are elegant and classic, perfect for Sympathy cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen