22 October 2007

Doug's 85th birthday


Hi all a lot has happened since my last post - most involving food & friends. a few week's ago it was Pete's dad's 85th birthday - WELL DONE Doug for being such a spritely gentleman. Family & friends meet for a very impressive lunch out at the lovely Bracu restaurant in Bombay, an afternoon nap was in order after the event for me.

Of course I was in charge of the card - lucky for me I had a few I'd made at Stamp Class that were more than suitable.

This card was a work of art if I say so myself - Old Olive cardstock was stamped with the Print Pattern background stamp in Old Olive, then the clock image from Artifacts stamp set was stamped again with Old Olive on Very Vanilla CS, then mounted up on Bravo Burgundy & So Saffron, other embellishments were the designer paper from the Four Seasons Pack, twill, brads & various other stamp images.

1 comment:

  1. Agree, the card is a work of art. Happy Birthday Doug, even though I don't know you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen