25 October 2007

YES Spring Is in The Air :-)


Wow I am so in love with this stamp set, punch & double dipped designer paper. We made this absolutely awesome gift/pop can with all of the above & in the past have also played with the set making 6x6 scrapbooking pages. All the embellishments make for some nice little touches.

Colours used were Mellow Moss, Barely Banana (or So Saffron), Pretty In Pink & for those that know me personally I'm not a pink girl but love it balanced out with the browns, green & yellow.

The pop can has been a little ray of sunshine for ME today - thanks Jacque for another great inspirational class!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen