28 February 2008

2-5-7-10 box - First attempt


Normally the SU demo team I am part of makes different boxes - we normally score every line at 2.75 inches, but thought I'd have a go with this box. I followed the tutorial on Split Coast Stampers which per usual was easy to follow. Next time I'll chop a bit off the end of the card stock to resemble the American size better, as it was a bit too much left inside the inner flap. I also removed the guard from my corner rounder to do the scalloped edge. I still can't believe that SU! are retiring this punch as it's such great value at $15.95 & has the 2 functions. If you want to see how to use the punch for a scalloped edge CLICK here.

The American Card stock size is 8.5 x 11 inches & our card stock is an A4 size which is approx. 8.25 x 11.75 inches.

Card stock: Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla, Cranberry Crisp
Inks: Certainly Celery, Cranberry Crisp, Apricot Appeal
Stamps: Bud Basics & Basic Outline jumbo wheel (both in the summer mini catalogue)
Accessories: Cranberry Crisp stitched ribbon, corner rounder and 3mm hand held circle punch
Adhesive: Snail & Sticky Strip

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for you kind words on my blog. I have yet to attempt one of these boxes you have done.. Yours looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen