10 June 2008

Dunkley's Craft Fair North Shore


It's been a busy few weeks but who needs sleep? Some of my team & myself manned or should that be womanned a stand at the Dunkley's Craft Show, it was a lot of fun meeting so many like-minded craft people & there were lots of bargains to be had from the booths that were selling. It was hard to tell what was most popular with us girls, fudge or chocolate liquorice or raspberry liquorice but personally I managed to pick up 2 birthday presents; so a bonus for me.

We had a wee make n' take - a wee journaling tag as we were trying to show people how they could use the stamps & the simply divine designer papers that are in the SU! range in their scrapbooking. Yes we have it ALL!

Anyone who popped in to the stand over the weekend & is now visiting my blog for the first time; welcome. Below is my design; various colours & designer papers were prepared by each team member.


Stamp Set: Short & Sweet
Card stock: Perfect plum, pale plum, mellow moss, natural ivory
Ink: Perfect plum, pale plum, mellow moss
Designer paper: Enchante (retired)
Other: Round tab punch, spiral punch, word window punch, anywhere glue stick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen