15 June 2008

Garden Whimsy all boxed up

I had a lovely night with 19 ladies of Orewa Baptist Church last night (I wonder if their men planned it so they could enjoy the rugby in peace). So a special thanks to Alice, Tina, Linda, Tracey & Val who made me very welcome & to all of you for making it such a FUN night - didn't time fly!

This was the first project a 2,5,7,10 box, which is my favourite box. Take one sheet of cardstock, wheel & embellish it, plus a few scores & cuts & you have a little gift box with very little effort.



Stamps: Scribble or Basics Outline (both jumbo wheels), Garden Whimsy, Short & Sweet
Card stock: Certainly Celery, Purely Pomegranate, Whisper White
Ink: Certainly Celery, Purely Pomegranate
Other: Purely Pomegranate DS ribbon, HPH spiral clips, scallop punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, corner rounder (for scalloped edge on the lid), SNAIL adhesive, Sticky strip, 2-way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen