26 August 2008

Happy Birthday Anabel

Stampin Up and Kindness Wheel
One of the greatest things about becoming a demonstrator is the lovely people one meets along the way - one of the very special ones is Anabel Welch who is part of the same team as me The Creative Inkers - she's has a heart of gold plus a willing ear and an inspiration to everyone. I think she lives & breathes STAMPING!

It's her birthday today & I hope it was a special one. I've made her a wee card that I'm only going to give you a sneak peep to as it's one of the projects I'm doing in my Wheeling Good Fun class next Thursday 4th September.

And why might you ask are we looking at Wheels apart from they're so much fun? It's because in September It's Free Wheeling with Stampin' Up!

I have my eye on a few as this is such good value. Click HERE for all the details.

One of the bad things about being a demonstrator (who works full time and who also has a long distance romance) is lack of time so I've had to combine Anabel's card (which is really sweet) with my home class. So full details about the card will be revealed next week.

Once again Happy Birthday Anabel!!!

2 comments:

  1. Can i be your friend to that card is soooo lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of cos' I'll have to send you one as you are "my friend"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen