30 August 2008

Masculine Cards


Don't you hate them? Well that was the theme at my upline's card class this week. I think that may have been something to do with Father's day looming but saying that we didn't actually make a Father's day card, so I'll have to think of something for Pete for his dad all by myself.

Jacque got us to make 2 items that Shelli demonstrated at this year's convention. As my team knows I'm not a great fan of Wanted & I have my own nick name for it but it's starting to grow on me but I do love the designer paper that "matches it" - Outlaw and it's colour combo.

I changed the sentiment on the card as one of my colleagues Harry was leaving us to go work at North Shore Hospital lab.

Stamp set/s: Wanted, Sincere Salutations, Weathered (BG)
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, Confetti Cream, Outlaw DP
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, Sage Shadow
Other: Cropodile, jumbo eyelets (pewter), vintage brads, crop-o-dile, hemp twine

Definitely best wishes Harry - enjoy not travelling over the bridge & the FREE parking!

4 comments:

  1. Yes, masculine cards are very difficult to creat - I agree. This is a great one that I may have to case - thanks ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a fan of wanted either.. I do like the colours of outlaw though and I like some of the cards on splitcoaststampers made with the stamp set too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a super cute masculine card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You DON'T LIKE WANTED???!!! What's wrong with you? No, just kidding! Each to their own. This card is fabulous tho - great job with it.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen