29 August 2008

My 2nd blogging award


How exciting is this?? Anne Marie from my team has been brave & joined up with a SBS online team, she's very good at doing challenges unlike me so I expect lots of neat ideas from her that she'll be sharing.

Anyhow back to my award. The rules of the award are:

  1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
  2. Link the person you received your award from
  3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
  4. Put links of those blogs on yours
  5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you have nominated.
Drum-roll now I'll nominate the following for your inspiration & thanks for sharing so willing!

Trudi (of course)
Delys
Sharon
Sarah G
Lisa
Diane
Anna

Thanks Anne-Marie for my lovely award. Hope your stamping galore right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen