9 September 2008

A sneak peek of what is maybe coming

Stampin Up and Live Your Dreams
Wow last night was an action packed one with a room of enthusiastic SU! demonstrators plus SU! management & trainers. We were very lucky as we got to play with a new stamp set Live Your Dreams, new designer paper (Afternoon Tea - it's divine I love it), new punches - scallop edge & scallop square (can hardly contain myself waiting for these ones).

This is the scrapbook make n' take we all got to make, if you look closely at the designer paper it has been scalloped all the way along - it was a Live Your Dream moment all right and a piece of cake.

Yes that is me in the photo - it's one of my arty farty moments - looks kinda Parisienne but just me outside Te Papa feeding the pigeons

Enjoy and dare I say it start increasing your wishlist!


1 comment:

  1. Love the photo Karen and what very nice paper it is on

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen