15 October 2008

Maybe the last of Tart and Tangy for awhile





I love this stamp set and am kinda sad that I had my last home class with it last night, as I'm now full steam ahead for Christmas it maybe awhile before it sees ink again or in last night's case markers & Crystal Effects.

We looked at using markers to colour in stamps & this set is perfect to demonstrate this technique especially for beginners.


I made a strawberry one & smothered it with Crystal Effects - it looks good enough to eat! And I made my first red apple & Nickie had the great idea of just adding the Crystal effects to the pips - so cute!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, I do like what you've done with this set!

    Maybe you could do chocolate-dipped strawberries with your markers - for us that's pretty Christmasy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Karen. This is about the only set from the mini that I don't have yet. I'm still in 2 minds about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen