3 October 2008

WCMD - Pretty in Pink


Well it's EXACTLY one year since I signed up to be a demonstrator with Stampin' Up! My first event was WCMD last year; one year on and I've been on TV - well I wonder what the coming year will bring??

Just had a small event tonight of my regulars tonight plus welcome along Heather for the first time. We made 2 cards - one I thought appropriate for WCMD a Thinking of You card plus a Christmas one which I will post later in the weekend (as I am seriously sleep deprived & I'm off for regional training down the line tomorrow - yah a day for me to stamp).



Stamp sets: Bud Basics, Basics Outline (Wheel), Sincere Salutations
Card stock: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, certainly Celery
Other: Certainly Celery wide & narrow grosgrain ribbon, Pretty in Pink narrow grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals

Cutting instructions etc:
Chocolate Chip: an A5 sheet, 5-5/8 x 1", 3-1/8 x 2-1/2"
Pretty in Pink: 5-5/8 x 3-7/8", 2-7/8 x 2-1/4"
Whisper White: 2-3/4 x 2-1/8"

Only tricky bit is I have wheeled in Pretty in Pink on the Pretty in Pink card stock with the Basics outline wheel - which is hard to see in the photo.

So a happy WCMD to all - yes it's certainly a time to CELEBRATE for some and a time think of others (I am going to send this to one of the other SU! demos from NZSU blog who has recently lost her father).

2 comments:

  1. Well Happy Anniversary! And I love this card. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen