12 December 2008

Casing Theresa - SBS Challenge

Well the last challenge for the year is to case one of our sisters. I'm going to try & do the lot as we have 3 weeks to do it in!

I thought I'd start off with the SBS sister MIA Theresa AKA Embracing Me! - she only has 1 card on her blog to case & it's a snowman - we don't have snowman stamps - I think SU! thinks it's too hot down under but in our Spring Mini we had a really cutie as part of the Christmas Tags For All set & the very talented Debbie from WOW paperKRafters made this absolutely sweet little card with it when she borrowed my set which I will share.

Therea's card can be seen HERE

And this is Debbie's very merry snowmen - ohh ain't they sweet!

Only 18 more to go.....

4 comments:

  1. Very cute one Karen! I am following your lead and will try to CASE everyone too. Hopefully we both will make it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute images. Lovely card. Well done, Karen.
    vanja

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a challenge!! Look forward to seeing the others

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blimey! Trying to CASE everyone... OK I'll have a go too. Nice card, cute snowmen. I wonder how Theresa's doing?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen