20 December 2008

Casing Clara - SBS Challenge

Whoever would have thought that it would be a week before I could return to the latest challenge.

As time is of the essence now I'm choosing cards to case that I have a pretty good case in my card box. I'm still going to work my way up from the bottom of the list so for no. 2 it's Clara's turn - not sure why she's MIA but hopefully she comes back soon as she is a very talented stamper. This is HER CARD I have chosen to case & this is mine taught to me by the very fabulous Anabel Welch from my team who is also been missing lately. If you click on the link for Buckle Cards you will see where Anabel got her inspiration from, but a great colour combo.

I do hope the missing 2-some are both well!

Stamp set: Bud Basics, Warmest Regards
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore
Card stock: Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore, Whisper White
Other: Word window punch, chocolate & turquoise grosgrain ribbon
Technique: Buckle Card




5 comments:

  1. Great card Karen. I would never have thought to use this colour combination but it really works. LOVE Bud Basics too. I have made Buckle cards before but not thought to turn it on its' side. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh not me Anabel - I just made it at a class but love the combo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen I love this card. You always do wonderful things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cheerful colours Karen,yikes I need to do some casing soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Great job with the challenge.

    Vanja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen