30 December 2008

Sale-A-Bration January 1 - February 28 2009


Sale-A-Bration is back & with it FOUR gorgeous stamp sets which you can earn with every $120 spent. There is no limit to the stamps you can earn for FREE!

Customers: Receive a free Sale-A-Bration product for every $120 purchase.

Hostesses:
Receive a free Sale-A-Bration stamp set with a $700 or more workshop, in addition to the normal hostess benefits. This is the perfect time to host a workshop as your guests will also want to spend to earn a free stamp set making it easier for you to achieve all the hostess awards. You can click HERE to see more info.

Recruits:
Choose any retail stamp set (a value up to $93.95) from the current catalogue when signing up during the promotion. This makes the starter kit which is approximately half the price of the goods phenomenal value. More details can be seen HERE.



Contact me if you'd like a copy of the catalogue or wish to place an order to earn a free stamp set or two - my regular customers yours should be in the mail, but contact me just in case. I've had a PC crash & have lost quite a few e-mail contacts so would appreciate "my regulars" dropping me an e-mail anyway. The online catalogue can be seen HERE.

My e-mail address is krog@ihug.co.nz or click HERE.


1 comment:

  1. its the most wonderful time of the year (and they only time i get any sales!! lol )
    hugs and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen