21 December 2008

Take one tin


I've been collecting the empty coffee tins at work for awhile (best form of recycling) & our cleaner Mary thinks I'm mad (she could be right) - so I thought I'd decorate one & fill it with some goodies as she is my work's Christmas fairy - every year she decorates our tea room & reception areas with Christmas trees & lights etc & certainly makes it a much cheerier place to be.


I've used Wintergreen DSP - just love these colours & a few tags & ribbons - very simple but effective.

So I hope Mary enjoys her "recycled coffee tin".


2 comments:

  1. Lovely idea for a present, I'm sure Mary will be thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I usually throw away things like tins and jars as we don't have a recycling service in our town. I don't want to think about how cluttered our house would be if I kept stuff like this - I think we would have to move out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen