1 February 2009

Ginger Blossom Mini Squash Album

Clare & myself both love Ginger Blossom DSP & Embrace Life so when we were planning (before Christmas I might add) the next team extravaganza we both jumped up & down saying we'll use them to make a squash album, it become a mini one for logistical purposes as we had to make 100 kits and it was easier to cut 12x12 CS into 6" squares than to use A4 card stock & make 8-1/4" squares (too much wastage for me but all right if you're making one or two).

Everyone loved the project (or they were very polite) I will make a wee tutorial in the next few days as after helping 80 ladies to make them I'm feeling rather an expert.

Stamp set: Embrace Life
Ink: Ruby Red, River rock
Paper: Ginger Blossom DSP, Ruby Red, River Rock
Other: Word window punch, River Rock DS ribbon, Snail adhesive

Some shots of the day of my friends attending follow:

I think a really great day for all & I can't wait to have a go at the other projects myself!

8 comments:

  1. The album is beautiful and it looks like everyone had a ball!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looks like heaps of fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like fun! I don't think I've ever seen one...I'll watch for the tutorial!

    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. gosh you have been busy I just love the paper and the slbum looks awesome done in it

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like you had a good day! i went to our meeting today and it was a lot of fun! too bad i had to leave early:(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you all had a great time! I'd love to see a tutorial for the the album please when you have time

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great albim. Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute project Karen! What a huge job prepping for them!

    Wish I could have been at your event.

    Sam.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen