9 March 2009

Bali Breeze a popping & a spinning


What a lot of fun tonight at class (JanetA - I could kiss her worked out that if you trim a smidgen of the dimensional stuck between the coins - your embellishment really, really spins!!)

First project: Bali breeze spinner card

Stamp sets: Eastern Blooms & Eat Cake
Paper: Taken with Teal, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Whisper White, Bali Breeze DSP
Ink: Old Olive, pumpkin Pie
Other: Word Window punch, scallop punch, dimensionals, Dazzling Diamonds glitter
Technique: Spinner card

The second project was designed & demonstrated by Delys Cram & Jennifer Montgomery at my recent teams extravaganza in Hamilton - I just loved the colours - which also inspired the first card. My kit from being a demo came in handy for Judy's birthday card but never got to take a decent photo (not sure if this one is perfect either but better - click on the photo to make it bigger)

Stamp set: Eastern Blooms, Short & Sweet
Ink: Rose Red, Taken with Teal, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Taken with Teal, Rose Red, Old Olive, Whisper White, Bali Breeze DSP (it's behind the ribbon)
Other: Metallic eyelets, Crop-a-dile, Pumpkin Pie & Tempting Turquoise grosgrain ribbon, hemp twine, Bold Bright brads, Sticky strip, round tab punch
Technique: Free standing pop up card

Thanks Delys & Jennifer I just love the wee flowers attached to the top tab

5 comments:

  1. Great colours, I love the slider :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really really cool - I especially like the spinner card. I really have to try one of those one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ebrace life spinner! So gorgeous, the colours are fab. I can never get my spinners to spin properly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job on both cards! I love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen