3 March 2009

Boo hoo Bodacious Bouquet going

I still remember the excitement of my first Stampin' Up! encounter which used Bodacious Bouquet (& dare I say it the rest is history!). The first 2 cards were the result of that encounter plus an order for BB, Vintage Violet & Cranberry Crisp (more teeth gashing!!).

This is such a versatile flower set with a range of flower bits & bobs. It's a set of 9 stamps for $68.95 & it's also one of the Bushfire Appeal sets where 50% of the retail price is being donated by SU! to the Victorian Red Cross. I am also donating 20% of any order containing one of the sets to the appeal personally too.
The card above also uses Hodgepodge Hardware, a Paisley Background stamp and Wonderful Words - all of which are retiring as well. The Pewter HPH & the Paisley BG stamp are bargains also at 25% off.

The word friend is taken from Take Three which is also retiring.




5 comments:

  1. All very beautiful! I can't believe those were from your very first cards! Mine, in looking back, looks more like a 4th grader did them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. not my first card made but my first card with SU! products & yes I loved everything - it so co-ordinated

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should do this with the sets that ARENT retiren lol im a demo and your makin me waant all the retired sets :) fantastic stamping love love love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, I wish I could get Stampin Up easily in the UK :(

    Great stuff

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen