18 March 2009

Happy GREEN day to ALL!

Well my SBS Janet has challenged us to do GREEN for this week's Corrosive Challenge. I know a day late but yesterday I had to pick my mum up from the hospital & take her home, so shopping, washing etc then had a card class last night - which for supper we had GREEN bubbly. I had challenged them all to wear green & Nickie was the lucky winner of the Wild Wasabi inkpad (my favourite from last year's in-colours).

So here's a few green images to celebrate St Paddys' day (& I did have an Irish grandfather called Patrick!)

A take on a 2,4,6,8 box but this one is 2.5" on all sides (2.5, 5, 7.5, 10")

A tri-fold card with my lovely wee frog from Unfroggetable (he is still available but low quantities)

Another mini album using the green or in this case Wild Wasabi piece of Afternoon Tea DSP.

So where ever you were I hope the luck of the Irish was with you.



9 comments:

  1. Super cute cards! Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creations, Karen! I love that little frog.
    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  3. great cards! i love them:)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Super! on all accounts!" Great job! And great to hear your mom is home!!! That's the best news...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the little girl, shes super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them all Karen I could tell you which one I liked best they are great thanks for sharing them

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely greens, I do like the frog, he's great :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a bunch of fun green creations!!! Sounds like you had a great time! What company is the little girl on the bag from...love those wirey lets!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are ALL fantastic Karen. Hope you enjoyed the green bubbly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen