26 March 2009

One for the girls this time


This is a modified holder that my upline Jacque taught me, I've modified the size to fit a Whisper White envelope. I just adore PIP & Chocolate Chip - so yummy.

Stamp set: Scribble It & Scribble (jumbo wheel), Background Sampler (retiring in 5 days time)
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Basic Brown, So Saffron, Certainly Celery
Other: Whisper white envelope, round tab punch, horizontal slot punch, narrow white grosgrain ribbon, blender pen, chunky glitter (crystal iris), Snail adhesive, 2-way glue pen, dimensionals


Cutting dimensions:
Pretty in Pink: 9 x 4-5/8", scored at 3-1/2" & 7-1/2"
Chocolate Chip mats: 3" square & 2 x 1-3/4"
Whisper white: 2-3/4" square

Inner Pretty in Pink: 2-3/4 x 4-1/8"
Inner Whisper White: 2-1/2 x 3-7/8"


For your interest down under a doodle has a different connotation which is why Doodle It is known as Scribble It ;-)

5 comments:

  1. oh my how cute is this??? i love it!!!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Love the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute. I would really love to make this. And...you're killin me here. What does doodle mean over there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so pretty and feminine. Yes, I think I've guessed what a doodle might be :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there

    Happy birthday!!! I know I am late but it's been a bit of a week from you-know-where. Sounds like you are having a fab birthday week.

    Love this card. I have this set and love it but have trouble using it. Will have to case this one day. It is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen