1 March 2009

Going, going, gone...

The retiring list has been released and it's HUGE. Some real bargains to be had with many of the retiring in-colours, ribbons, designer papers, some of the background stamps, pewter hodgepodge, Simply Scrappin' kits, Simply Sent kits, rub-ons are 25% off, some are even 50% off. The online list can be viewed HERE.

It's amazing - grab yourself a bargain as I don't think the prices will ever be as good as this ever again!

Key to the discounts on the list:
* 25% off
** 50% off
*** sets that Stampin' Up! are donating 50% of the retail sales to the Bushfire Appeal

Contact me as soon as possible if you wish to order something as it's only while stocks last - last year many items sold out in days (& they weren't reduced last year).

So contact me quickly to place your order as I'd hate you to miss out.


2 comments:

  1. Blimmin retiring list, i nearly cried when I saw Bronc Buster on there! I still love it so one will be holding onto for sure! Oh and thanks for the plug on my blog.lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen,
    Thanks for visiting my site. It always makes you feel like you are doing something right when someone comes and says something.
    Can you believe how long that retiring list is!!!!!

    Adele

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen