8 March 2009

RIP Peaceful Wishes

Wow was this a shock to see this one go - I thought it was a classic & pine cones & branches are perfect for us in NZ to use for Christmas.

I used this set for my first demo swap in October 2007 & it's up on Stampers Showcase (demo site) which is a big thrill.

My first Christmas card made with SU! products:

And one of the cards KReated at my WCMD event last year!

Stampin Up and Peaceful Wishes

Otherwise it has been used for a variety of Christmas candles.

Again a set I can't imagine doing without!

6 comments:

  1. Yes, you certainly made some lovely cards and gifts with this set. Hope you are still going to keep it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to do a double take, and check that I was reading today's post - I thought I'd somehow gone to Christmas time!! LOL. Congrats on your successes with this stamp set Karen - I'm sure you will be just as successful with another one from the new catty!
    Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep it really is a nice stamp set.. there are a couple Im sad to see go and this is one of them

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've done some great cards with this set Karen. I especially like the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. really love they array of items you have made with this very lovely set.....darn i wish i had it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shame, what a useful set and what great stuff you've made with it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen