16 March 2009

Way Out West for sure


Spent a really enjoyable but different weekend holding a stall at the Kumeu Annual A+P show with the members of my team WOW paperKRafters plus Yvonne from our big team. We meet some neat people, gawked at giant pumpkins, ate whitebait fritters (YUM), bought chutneys & a few knick knacks, chased cards in the wind & hid in the middle of the gazebo as it rained but we all enjoyed it (though I hated the early starts as I am not a morning person). The show opened at 8.30 am & we had to be in, put up the gazebo & set out the tables, displays etc. before opening time both days.

Any one who stopped by our stand thanks for poppin' in & I'm sure it was as much fun for you as us. The winner of our basket was Linda B from Kumeu (Sally will be in touch with you).

The make n' takes:

The pumpkins!!!!

Saturday's team (Debbie and Sally and me hiding behind the camera):

Debbie in action:

Sunday's team (Clare and Yvonne and yep me behind the camera again :-) )







4 comments:

  1. You chicken!!! Come on girls.. nick that camera off her and take a mug shot for us!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun time. I also turn the camera on myself and take a pic so folks know I as there too :-) Love the paint can . Too cute. I've always wanted to do one. Guess I should.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My spot is behind the camera too! Looks like you had some big fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen! Looks like you had a great time! Great photos, thanks for sharing! :)
    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen