12 March 2009

Who's let the bird out?


ME! This is a sneak peek of one of the new stamp sets that will be available in our new Idea Book & Catalogue (release date April 1). It's called Good Friend & has this really cute BIG bird in it.

Imagine my delight when I arrive at my upline's to make an altered paint can last night that we're using it. And I can report it was a pleasure to work with. My set was at this stage still sitting in a brown box at my work (which had brought a BIG smile to my face earlier in the day).

NOTE: I'm starting to take pre-orders for the new catalogue so if you're interested contact me HERE & I'll e-mail you back all the details.

Jacque has blogged a totally different paint can today so go check it out HERE. These are great for filling with lollies, Easter eggs etc.

Stamp set: Good Friend
Paper: Bali Breeze DSP, Taken with Teal, Whisper White
Ink; Pumpkin Pie, Close to Cocoa, Rose Red
Other: Horizontal slot, various ribbons, Flower Fusion (felt flowers), Earth Elements brads, scallop edge border punch

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! This set will certainly be a BIG hit come spring (which will arrive by June hopefully...it's snowing again today).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Karen! I can't wait to open my pre order, when it finally arrives!lol.
    Love the funky colours and what a great gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Karen! LOVE this set - I've just got mine today, and have mounted it, so looking forward to using it very very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im pretty slack!!! I havent ordered anything yet... beginning to wish I had, looking at your project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your paint tin looks great. I have mounted that set and hopefully I will ink it up tonight.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen