1 April 2009

It's launch day

Yah let the new Stampin' Up! year begin, the online catalogue can be viewed HERE and you can still order one from me or pick one up at my launch parties.

This year I am organising a voucher system to accompany the IB+C to be used throughout the coming year.

I will be running 6x6" designer series paper shares so for only $37.00 you could have a 6x6" square of each piece of the 14 designer series patterns. This is a total of 84 sheets. I am happy to organise the same for the 8 patterns series paper for $21.00 found on page 135. I need at least 4-8 people to do this for each share to work.

Other shares I am also happy to run:

Stylised Silver Hodgepodge Hardware (page 149) 1/5th of a tin for $14.50
2 metres of 5/8" striped grosgrain ribbon in each of the NEW in-colours $22.00

A share is a great way to try without spending a fortune to see what you really love. If the share needs to be posted to you this would be be another few dollars at the most for postage. Contact me if you want to take part or need more information.
e-mail karen@karenstampz.co.nz or just click HERE

My promotion for April - aqua-painters & paper cutters 10% off the listed price

We (the demos have complained) & they have listened & both these items are reduced in the new catalogue. The SU! trimmer is very versatile with both inches & centimetres in both directions. It also has a track for a scoring blade or running your bone folder down to make crisp score lines. This month my price is $42.25 reduced from $46.95

The aqua painter comes in a set of TWO & from all accounts is superior & doesn't leak. This month I will be selling this set for $21.20 reduced from $23.50.

Shipping costs to be included on the original price & on that note I will be charging shipping on all items no matter how small as SU! is reducing our commission!

For those that are new to ordering all items are ordered & paid for instantly at the time of order by myself which is why I need payment upfront & then shipped from Sydney via UPS then to myself or yourself via NZ couriers. There is a 5% shipping charge (minimum $9.95). Turnaround time from the Warehouse at "normal times" is usually within 48 hours.

Other great news all "new" stamp sets are die-cut & even some of the older sets as stocks expire & new stock arrives the new stock is die-cut as well.

Happy stampin' and hope to see some of you soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen