9 June 2009

Sweet Cupcakes Always

This is the make n' take we all got to make at demo training on Saturday. I just adore it & I now have another stamp set to add to my wishlist. Isn't it just YUMMY!


Stamp sets: Crazy for Cupcakes, Polka Dot (BG)
Ink: Regal Rose, Basic Brown
Paper: Regal Rose, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Sweet Always DSP
Other: Water colour crayons, aquapainter, regal rose grosgrain ribbon, word window punch, scallop edge punch, dazzling diamonds glitter, dimensionals

And this is another card I received at the SU! convention with almost the same recipe as above but "a chocolate version" - also equally yummy, created by Naomi Swan



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards. I love this set. It's making it's way to the top of my wish list. Hope you're having a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy indeed. Love em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did someone say cupcakes? I'm so there! Darling cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmmmmm, totally delicious card Karen! Yummy colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Almost good enough to eat! These are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm I love cupcakes, real and virtual. Great card Karen :)

    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen