20 July 2009

Corrosive Challenge Week 21


This week's Corrosive Challenge from Janet Rossi is a sketch and I don't like ovals so this was as hard as making a DOG card!

Not sure if I like next week's one either but am always happy with the final card so that what is cool about challenges they push you outside your comfort zone!

Last week our challenge was to make a card with a dog image & I didn't own any dog stamps so thought I'd buy one at SENZ & yep you guessed right I bought another cat stamp - but isn't he GORGEOUS; so as I was being naughty I've coloured in the flowers with Twinkling H2Os (and I remembered how much I love them so I shouted myself some more today, I love them even more now that I own an aqua painter too)!

Not sure if you can see them twinkle in the photo but try clicking on the picture to enlarge. And I've used for my embellishments these sparkly iridescent flowers I bought at SENZ 2 years ago - well if you're going to be naughty & have a break from SU! I might as well be really naughty!

I do hope you can play along too, Janet always has a prize drawn randomly - my friend Judy won week 19 and wait for this Anne Brignall a fellow SU! demo from my team & based in Christchurch won week 20. The kiwis are on a roll! This week's prize is a SU! Simply' Scrappin' Christmas kit.


6 comments:

  1. Who could resist that stamp, he is just so cute! - and so's your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is the cutest little pussy cat. The flowers are very much like the flowers in the Simply Said set. I was so thrilled to win Challenge 19, but unfortunately never got to enter Challenge 20 due to an overseas guest but congrats to Anne. Never mind I'll enter the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen this is just super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card karen, especially the cat image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whata cute cat! Now I'm a dog person but this is a great stamp and you've made a lovely card with it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen