6 September 2009

How to make money look prettier..........

now that got you attention (didn't it). How? - put it in a money holder (of course).


Stamp sets: Holiday Lineup, Spotlight on Christmas
Ink: Basic Black, Old Olive, Baja Breeze, Real Red
Paper: Real Red, Baja Breeze, Real Red, Whisper White
Other: Blender pen, scallop square punch, 1/16" hand held punch, linen thread, sticky strip, dazzling diamonds glitter, Old Olive striped grosgrain ribbon


This will be one of the projects I'll be doing in my small gifts class in October so if you haven't signed up for My Monthly Newsletter do so now as it's so cute!

Thanks for poppin' in.

2 comments:

  1. what a cool idea! love the stamping :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love this! I love this stamp set and you have just convinced me to finally get it. I love the colour combo. Might just have to CASE this one.
    Kirsty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen