3 October 2009

Today is World Card Making Day

Yes October 3rd is WCMD every year and there's nothing better than getting cards in the box. I've been very fortunate this week and received not one but THREE cards in my letter box.

The first two are from my friend and fellow SU! demonstrator Rachael Knight and her lovely wee daughter Emma - now can you guess which one is Rachael's ;-) But truly they are both lovely and I can see that Emma will be as creative as her mum in the not too distant future!


This stunning card is from lovely SBS sister Michelle who has been having a hard time with her job lately, so to make herself  happy she's sent all her sisters (19 of us) a card, paper and stamped images. So we are very lucky sisters indeed.




So a BIG thank you Michelle, Emma and Rachael I am truly blessed!



So if you'd like to make someone's day a wee bit brighter Simply Sent Card Elements Kits could be just perfect for you.

They have all the ingredients to make 12 cards really easily: textured card stock, matching self adhesive die cuts, ribbons, buttons.

World Card Making Day is 3 October, but Stampin’ Up! is celebrating all month long! From 1-31 October, when you purchase Rock Star or Flower Power Simply Sent Card Elements, you’ll get 20 percent off the coordinating stamp set! All the details can be seen HERE by viewing the flyer.



So if you'd like to take up this great offer and make someone's day a better one you can contact me by e-mail by clicking HERE.

So happy WCMD to all may you letter boxes be overflowing with the RIGHT sort of mail!

1 comment:

  1. aaww I am so honored you put my card on your blog! How cool that it arrived on WCMD too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen