31 October 2009

Window punch challenge

Better late than never - even if I have to extend the deadline.I issued the challenge to create a card following Jacque's video on NZSU Blogs


I've used the Parisian Breeze designer paper that is currently available until November 30 which is card stock weight and the fabulous Friends 24-7 stamp set.


Stamp: Friends 24-7
Ink: Basic Brown, Baja Breeze, Mellow Moss, Riding Hood Red
Paper: Parisian Breeze, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla
Other: 1-1/4" & 1-3/8" square punches, dotto adhesive (removable), word window punch, blender pen


.

6 comments:

  1. Ooh Karen that is lovely. Must use more of that paper before it goes!

    Thanks for a fun challenge. What's the next one???!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Elegant I so love that paper I have 4 packs and I hate the thought of it not being available beautiful card Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card Karen it is very elegant. I love that paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Karen! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this card Karen :)


    Michelle Cave

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen this is really lovely! You always inspire me a great deal.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen