21 November 2009

Non- traditonal Christmas colours?

I kreated this card at my friend Donna's card class the other night - it changed from the original as she had some lovely white embossed presents on the side of hers which looked really cool on the chocolate chip card stock but as she couldn't find her embossing buddy & I couldn't cope with the embossed speckles, so I cut off the side of the card - I then decided I was going to make it masculine & used earthy boy colours to colour it in - certainly brown & green would not be my first pick for a Christmas card but it works beautifully.



Stamp set: Punch Pals
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Earth Element markers
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Bella Rose DSP
Punch: Scallop edge
Other: 2-way glue pen & dazzling diamonds glitter



The embossing buddy is only $11.25 and really makes those embossed projects WOW.

1 comment:

  1. Had to laugh about you being picky about not having an embossing buddy to use Karen. That sounds more like me!
    Nearly done with the blog challenge, phew! Great job with yours. Punch Pals is a great set isn't it? I blogged that one today too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen