11 November 2009

Shaken or stirred?

Ohh it's 9 minutes until I turn into a pumpkin & I haven't blogged today - as it's National Blogging Month my mission is to blog every day!



I've been busy tonight cutting & scoring for my gift box class tomorrow night - wondering why did I say we'd do 3 projects instead of the usual 2 at my class. I must be mad more work for me!!


As I don't want to spoil the surprise of what we're doing for those coming to class, I thought I'd share this gorgeous martini/margarita glass Julia Leese swapped with me at the Auckland Regionals - she's even shown me how to make them for myself.

So this is one of the techniques that I'm going to share with my team, the WOW paperKRafters at our final get together - officially called "training" but we're going to make a few projects & drink a bit of bubbly & eat strawberries & swap cards from the new Summer Mini (which is now only a few weeks away).



So if you'd like to know more about being a demonstrator & you're looking for a small but FUN team & you're free on Sunday 29th November ~3-5.30pm why don't you join us. Contact me if you'd like to know more details plus check out my FAQs about being a demonstrator.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen!
    Hope you are doing well!

    What a fun card!!!!
    Make mine a Mango Margarita, and I'll be right over! lol Sounds like your going to have fun with the girls!
    take care!!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen