24 November 2009

Small gifts for Christmas

I made this really cute post-it note holder at my upline Jacque's class going on 2 years ago & it's one of those projects I always was going to do at my own home classes - well finally we did it last night - it was supposed to be quick & easy (& it is but a few at the naughty table - that's where my lovely downline get to sit didn't finish as they talked to much! so no piccies of their creations).

But will share with you those that did get finished, starting with the original:



Mary & Sue's:


Sue & Nyra's :


Joan's:


Mine & Judy's:



They're easy to prep too;

Base card stock: 8-¼” x 3” (i.e. cut A4 card stock horizontally at 3”)
Score at 2-7/8”, 3-3/8”. 6-3/8” and 6-7/8”

2nd colour card stock 2-5/8” square
Whisper White – 2-1/2” square



5 comments:

  1. They did all turn out really lovely Karen, we're not really naughty we just enjoy ourselves and I finished mine lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very cute and a great little stocking filler! It's a shame I wasn't able to make it along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour you have used Karen

    And i think i like yours the best , but its awesome how you can see the same product used but very different finished products

    Michelle Cave

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gee Anonymous - you didn't give mine the thumbs up lol Yes they are cute and thanks Karen, you give us so many ideas that I go into overload and don't find the time to make them all as I intend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha ha ha - as I was one of the ones at the naughty table and ohh dear I still haven't finished mine. I've been busy making Christmas gifts, but I did enjoy the class very much.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen