23 January 2010

A few updates

EEK the night has gotten away on me - I'll blame the return of American Idol - I love blobbing on a Friday night watching it.


3 quickies Stampin' Up! have announced that they will be donating $2 from every I {Heart} Hearts stamp set sold world wide to donate to the Red Cross for Haiti - I love this company & am so proud to be associated with them as they do have a BIG {HEART} all right. The stamp set is $49.95 & co-ordinates with 2 of the punches Heart to Heart and Full Heart (both $35.95). This bundle 3 of will earn you one Sale-a-bration stamp set on Monday. I will offer my support to this worthy cause by offering the above bundle at 10% off  & free shipping anywhere in New Zealand (i.e. $110 for the lot plus you'll earn a free SAB set)

The inventory sale is in it's last days and another 3 stamp sets are no longer available at the discounted price as of yesterday:
  • Occasionally
  • Sprinkles
  • Life's A Breeze

So if you're been procrastinating you have less than 48 hours to order from the sale.



Last but not least Sale-a-bration (SAB) kicks off on Monday - let me wet your appetite by revealing that you can earn stamp sets for FREE in 3 different ways.
  1. Spend $120 earn 1 SAB set (no limits)
  2. Host a party that has sales greater than $700 & earn another SAB set on top of the other hostess rewards - I am also offering a classic ink pad to the first 3 bookings I receive whilst SAB  is on.
  3. Join my team & you'll earn a FREE stamp set up to $93.95 value plus you'll go in the draw to win a recruit basket I'm offering which contains:
  • Hand Drawn bundle (level 3 hostess set)
  • Square scallop punch
  • Pattern pack designer series II paper (level 1 hostess)
  • Whimsical Words (SAB stamp set) 
  • One roll of each of Certainly Celery & So Saffron ribbon to really get the lucky recipient on their way. This recruit basket will be drawn after April 1st 2010.
If you'd like to know anything more look for the cat on the left hand side of the blog to e-mail me or click HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen