21 February 2010

Easel butterfly cards

Told you I'd be gone awhile & I have but hopefully blog posting will return to normal as of today.


My dear friend Judy had her birthday in the week & she always makes me the most fantastic cards imaginable - so pressure time for me - well I'm in love with our new butterfly stamp, punches & easel cards so knew exactly what I was going to make after seeing someone's lovely card created for the colour challenge on ESAD - unfortunately she hasn't watermarked her photo or posted it in the challenge file but I did see it & it was my favourite - so thank you whoever you are (if you know who it was let me know please).

 
Stamp sets: Whimsical Words (SAB 2010), Butterfly Prints, Baroque Motifs, Flight of the Butterflies (the wee butterfly inside)
Ink: So Saffron, Cameo Coral, Baja Breeze
Paper: So Saffron, Cameo Coral, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Walk in the Park DSP (retired)
Punches: Butterfly & Scallop Edge
Other: Flower designer brads, sponge

I also received some special mail in the post or by hand - those ones you know that are going to be special as the envelopes look so pretty!

From Pauline McCardle in Napier - the same but different in Almost Amethyst & Barely Banana
  

Aren't I a lucky girl! Thanks Pauline


4 comments:

  1. I want that set so bad, but alas the price of shipping is too much and I think id I drove the 2 hours to SU! headquarters and ask for it, they might think I'm crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards and didn't realise it was Judy's birthday! Bet she loved this

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Karen!! I'm sure Judy loves it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two beautiful butterfly cards ladies. We really do have to work harder to get Pauline blogging - perhaps you can get her started at convention Karen?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen