7 February 2010

Hearts for Haiti Update

To date in just fifteen days, 7524 of the I {Heart} Hearts stamp set has been sold. From each of these sets, Stampin′ Up! is donating $2 to the Red Cross’ Haiti Relief and Development Fund. Thanks to you guys I have sold 3 of the 7524 sets!


My own personal bundle offer:
The stamp set is $49.95 & co-ordinates with 2 of the punches Heart to Heart and Full Heart (both $35.95). This bundle 3 of will earn you one Sale-a-bration stamp set.

I will offer my support to this worthy cause by offering the above bundle at 10% off  & free shipping anywhere in New Zealand (i.e. $110 for the lot plus you'll earn a free SAB set).
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen