31 March 2010

Autumn-Winter Mini Launches tomorrow & my first blog hop

I think I can say I speak for all demonstrators in NZ & Australia when I say we're so excited about the launch of our new Autumn-Winter mini catalogue tomorrow. It's bigger than previous ones (32 pages) and it's sensational!

 For those that blog hop I'm sure you're aware of what the new products are but in no particular order we're getting:
  • new in-colours
  • the BIG SHOT!
  • choice of wood mounted or unmounted RUBBER stamps
  • new style of punches (which clip together to save space)
  • new hostess sets
  • and obviously new stamps, designer papers & ribbons
So do check back tomorrow as well as being able to see the link to the online catalogue  I'm taking part in a BLOG HOP with other fabulous demos from ESAD so you'll see the new products being used.

The blog hop starts at 8am Sydney time - so do join me at 10am kiwi time 1st April.

As we count down till 10am April 1 let me share with you this sensational calendar that Vicki Were in Christchurch very kindly sent to me for donating some products for her Camp Quality Project



Thanks Vicki totally unnecessary but totally appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen