10 March 2010

Sweet treat all right!

Looks at the cutest gift holder imaginable - Rachael AKA Knightstamper picked me up this cool dangly thing for my phone whilst in Hawaii recently & then she's given it to me in the best packaging ever!!

She's used the Sweet Treat Cups & it's matching stamp set Something Sweet now isn't that pretty! Thanks Rachael I will put it on my phone one day I promise! I've been busy prepping for my team's Extravaganza event on Saturday in case you wonder where I've been plus my mum has been a bit poorly the last few weeks; touch wood she'll be out of hospital soon.

 So I'll try & share some RAKs & ideas from my team in the interim.

3 comments:

  1. What a cool idea to use the Treats cup as a gift holder, for things other than lollies!!

    Hope your Mum is feeling better soon Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep hope she is out of hospital soon Karen.
    Great idea from Rachael too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and what a neat way of giving a small gift (as in size not quality!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen