25 April 2010

Bird on a branch continued

This was the 2nd project from my Friday class & we looked at embossing with any colour as long as you have Versamark and clear embossing powder. Ink up your stamp with the Versamark first (to make it sticky) then into the coloured pigment ink, then onto the paper, pour on the clear embossing powder, heat & voila a nice coloured glistening image.

I just loved this colour combo together too: Close to Cocoa & Pink Pirouette - taken straight from the designer series paper - the best colour combo creator in my humble opinion.


Stamp set: Bird on a Branch, Vintage Vogue
Ink: Pretty in pink, Close to Cocoa, Pink Pirouette, Versamark
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Pink Pirouette, Candy Lane DSP
Other: Pink Pirouette striped grosgrain, eyelet border punch, latte button, sponge, clear embossing powder
Technique: Easel card



3 comments:

  1. This was another lovely card. I'm starting to get very fond of these easel cards - they certainly have a lot of WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was really pleased at how nice my two cards turned out. The cracked glass technique is much easier to do than I thought. I will be doing that again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw these IRL and they are gorgeous. Even though I'm not a fan of the cracked glass technique I regret not coming to your class. I knew that this would happen... I really love the colours and the stamp set - just everything really and now I'm kicking myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen