9 April 2010

Demo Swap time again

A few weeks ago I partook in a swap with about a dozen demos, tomorrow probably 3 dozen & in just over a months time convention & 100s of demos. I just realised I haven't shared the last lot & I'm just about to get a new lot. So in no particular order here's 3 of the first lot.

From Rachael Knight a gorgeous party favour box cut out with her new Big Shot die & the big stamp is Medallion again in Whisper White craft ink & a bit of Rich Razzleberry - just gorgeous.

From Denise Ibbett a "futuristic" baby card using Lots of Bots & Tiny Tags - plus that's metallic cardstock used as well.

From Julia Leece a cut diapers card created using her new Polka Dots embossing folder plus she's used a Sizzlit die to create the button (so cute!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen