15 April 2010

A very quick & easy thank you

I wanted to make a wee thank you card (or 2 or 3) & all the new tools in the Autumn Mini make it so easy.

I've cased the wee notecard on page 11 & made it in more "me colours" but still a wee bit of sexy pink AKA Melon Mambo to brighten it up.

Making the wee notecard 14 cm x 7 cm I can also get 6 out of one sheet of A4 card stock.

Stamp set: NONE
Ink: NONE
Paper: Bashful Blue, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss
Adhesive: Tombow liquid glue
Other: Big Shot & Stampin' Up! Thanks Embosslit die ($25.95 RRP)

Happy non-stampin'

3 comments:

  1. Very classy (and looks very economical). Is the white striped embossed background part of the Embosslit die?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is Judy the die is the combined white & green image - I've just run some kiwi kiss through & cut out the tag from the middle & attached on top

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really complicated to make...but I believe you when you say it's easy. The Big Shot certainly lifts our cards to a new level! I love the colours you've used.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen