4 May 2010

A colour renovation is coming to you in the not to distant future....

Hi all I thought I'd share with you that with the release of the new catalogue in September this year Stampin' Up! are having a major renovation of the colour families as we know them. Below is a snapshot of what is coming (you'll see some of this year's in-colours including the new ones are now core colours). In a nutshell the brights aren't as bright & the subtles have been brightened up (or retired).

If you'd like to download you own copy of the colours coming click HERE. I'm sure you're going I can't see my favourite colour - if it's not there it is retiring September 1, 2010 - you can download the retiring colours flyer HERE

Note Kraft has been renamed Crumb Cake.

But the good news is you have 4 months to start stocking up on that colour you can't imagine living without & don't forget to order the re-inker if you have an inkpad already that will retire. UPDATE: I've just heard from another demo that in the States they're starting to run out of some colours of card stock - so maybe don't be tardy.

SU! will have some great deals to make the transaction as painless as possible for all of us - so watch this space. In case you're wondering yes there will be 5 new in-colours - I know the names but that's all - so you can guess with me for a few more months what colour they'll be; Blushing Bride, Poppy Parade, Concord Crush, Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz- all sound good enough to eat! They'll be only retired on a 2 year cycle onwards too, so next year we'll get another 5 new in-colours - I'm really pleased about this & also happy to see my all time favourite green is returning - yes Wild Wasabi is coming back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen