6 May 2010

Vintage Vogue for Mothers day

Hi all it was my Mothers Day card class & gift box last night now that it's after midnight ;-) - unbelievable only 2 people attended - I'm shocked no one wanted to make their mum a card - I know my mum loves my cards & shes my no. 1 fan - so the 2 attendees got a bonus they got to make 2 cards each (can't let all that cutting go to waste) plus make a matching box & eat all the Honeycomb Tim Tams!

I cased my card from the card I made at Jacque's class last week but changed the colours - must post the "original" which looks totally different. Not sure if the photo shows it but we made a wee frame for the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder - so only the edge of the wee mat is "dotted".

The girls were very impressed with the concept which another demo Kristine McNickle shared with the team - gotta to love being part of a team - so many ideas to share.


The matching box was the box that you can flatten & post in an envelope - one of my recent blog posts (this post has all the links to how to make your own).


Stamp set: Vintage Vogue, Teeny tiny Sentiments
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Pale Plum, Kiwi Kiss
Paper:  Rich Razzleberry, Pale Plum, Whisper White
Other: Filigree designer brads, stylised silver hodgepodge, dimensionals. sponge dauber, Perfect Dots Embossing Folder, Big Shot


4 comments:

  1. What a great class Karen! Your two ladies would have been thrilled with their "bonus". Fantastic customer service! Love the card, would you mind if I cased it for a workshop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty gift set too, I love these boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Should have come last night after all. Fancy my forgetting and not even booking in for it! Gorgeous card and matching box Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousMay 06, 2010

    Gorgeous, Karen - I'm sure the ladies who came had a huge time! What a great class.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen