12 May 2010

Vintage Vogue goes shabby chic

Hi all I'm sick in bed & don't think I can craft with my runny nose (starting to worry about my convention swaps I need to have finished by this time next week) but thought I'd share with you this stunning card I made at uplines's class a few weeks ago which I brightened up to give to my mum for Mother's day 


Stamp sets: Vintage Vogue, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Ink: Soft Suede, Elegant Eggplant, Lavender Lace
Paper: Soft Suede, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Other: sponge, stylised silver hodgepodge, dimensionals, polka dots embossing folder

7 comments:

  1. Mmmm very nice. Suits that effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, this is lovely Karen! Would be a great one to do for a workshop. Might borrow the idea, hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousMay 12, 2010

    I gave mine to my Mummy too! Big hugs, Karen - hope you get better real fast, and get those swaps finished. Let me know if you need someone to play 'factory'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you are better soon, so much to get well for!
    take care

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Karen! I love the little additions like the brads and silver hodgepodge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, and I hope you feel better real soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really pretty Karen, hope that cold is all better!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen