26 June 2010

Easy masculine card


This is one of the cool projects's Pam Morgan (Vice President at Stampin' Up!) shared with us at convention - I just loved it so it was the other project the ladies made at my BS scallop envelope class the other night.


Stamp sets: Totally Tools, Sanded (background)
Ink: Sage Shadow, Basic Brown, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow, Windsor Knot DSP, brushed metallics
Punches: Double Rectangle (perfect for making "belts")
Other: Scallop envelope Bigz die, old olive grosgrain ribbon, stamp-a-ma jig, blender pen, Earth Elements watercolour crayons

Totally Tools is such a cool stamp set for a masculine card (especially a thank you one) or to add as an embellishment to a scrapbook page & it has some really cool sayings on the stamps - I hope our partners don't take the 3rd saying literally!. $53.95 for a set of 5.
  • you came, you sawed, you fixed. thanks for all you do
  • you hit the nail on the head!
  • he who has the most tools wins
  • thanks for helping me out of a tight spot.
  • love beyond measure

3 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 26, 2010

    Very cool Karen. I dont have that set but wish I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes that's a really neat card and you have made a good job of it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great Karen!! Yes, it's one of my fave male sets too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen