13 June 2010

Inspired by Jenny Moors

Jenny is a fabulous English SU! demo & I bought one of her projects ages ago - even before I got the Flight of the Butterfly stamp set as it looked so fabulous.

Jenny's original project used Bella Bleu DSP, so much to my surprise SU! announced a special on designer series papers the same week I was running this class & I'm really glad they did as I love Jenny's box & cards in Raspberry Tart & it's matching colours.


Stamp sets: Flight of the Butterfly, Thank You Kindly
Ink: Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Cameo Coral, Kiwi Kiss
Paper: Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Cameo Coral, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Raspberry Tart DSP
Punches: scallop circle, 1-3/8" circle, 1-1/4" circle, scallop eyelet border, butterfly
Other: Stamp-a-ma jig, dimensionals, white taffeta ribbon

And here's the 4 cards to go inside - these were so much fun to make
So do contact Jenny if you've missed my class and would like the instructions or request me to repeat the class as it is a FABULOUS project and don't forget the 40% off selected designer series paper deal closes this coming Tuesday night - if you'd like to order some my e-mail details are on the LHS of my blog. If you sign up for my Monthly newsletter all specials & promotions will end up in your Inbox as they happen or are announced.

Happy stampin'

5 comments:

  1. Wow Karen they are all fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are just lovely Karen! will have to go and check out jenny's site now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great using the Raspberry Tart DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJune 14, 2010

    Delicious! If you run the class again, Karen, I'll go west to attend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning Karen!! very lovely

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I appreciate that you have taken the time to visit my blog and to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading them.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Karen